We took mercy on you this summer, but now that temperatures are (a bit) cooler and the competition is rivalrous, it’s time for you to prove yourself once more in our Golf Fit Challenge 2.0. With a new prize tier and more at stake, we’re not just looking for the next Golf Fit Champion – we’re anticipating the emergence of the Ultimate Golf Fit victor!
Think you have what it takes? Prove it.
It’s been nearly six months since inaugural Golf Fit Champion, Jason Lee, eclipsed the competition with an astounding 706,268 point total for the month of March (that’s 516,268 steps plus 19 rounds of golf posted to his GHIN account)! Think that’s impressive? Yeah, we do, too.
In fact, we were so captivated by everyone’s efforts to not only crush their fitness goals, but to do so while incorporating golf, that we couldn’t resist holding yet another Golf Fit Challenge. But we didn’t stop there …
Though our prizes from the original Golf Fit Challenge were enticing (I mean, who wouldn’t enjoy a year of FREE GOLF, a Bushnell smart watch or a swag bag full of TGA commodities?),
This time around, we’re expanding the first place prize of Free Golf for a Year (excluding all Texas Shamble events) to include October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2019 and will maintain the second and third place prizes aforementioned. But that’s not all, we’ve decided to shake things up a bit by adding an all new tier – the Ultimate Prize which will grant the “Beat the High Score” winner, plus one guest, free entry to our coveted Fall Texas Shamble event – in 2019.
In addition to the new prize tier, we’re excited to announce weekly prizes, granted to the High Score of the Week! Now that we’ve got your attention…
The rules are simple:
• To be eligible, you must either be a TGA Member or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
• The contest runs from Sept. 1-30, 2018.
• Track and log your steps via our weekly generated step tracker, produced every Monday.
• Receive 10,000 bonus points for every round of golf played and posted through the GHIN Handicap Index system.
• Beat Jason Lees’ winning point balance of 706,268 in order to take not only the 1st prize, but also the Ultimate prize of a free spot in the Texas Shamble.
So if you’re up for the challenge, we’re ready for you to accept by clicking the button below. As for Jason Lee … we wish you all the best in defending your title on your pursuit to become the Ultimate Golf Fit Champion.